Want More Information?
ONLINE OR CALL (916) 784-1040
Top Reasons Clients Trust Us
Choosing an accounting firm requires great care. To help you determine if we’re the right firm for your needs, we’ve put together a list of the top reasons our clients tell us they continue to trust us year after year:
We’re a hands-on firm where all team members are actively engaged.
- Partners and staff work hard to understand the issues at hand and how best to solve those problems.
- We introduce you to the team members working on your behalf.
- There’s always someone you know that you can talk to.
We know our stuff. Our many years of experience as CPAs and consultants means you can count on us to work to the highest standards.
- You can trust us with all types of accounting and taxation work. There are very few accounting-related tasks we haven’t done many, many times before.
- When we provide advice, you can feel confident that it comes from a deep well of hard-earned knowledge and practical experience.
We’re a peer-reviewed accounting firm that adheres to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) practice monitoring standards.
- You can trust the quality of the services we provide. Every three years, we voluntarily undergo a rigorous review of all aspects of our accounting and auditing practice and work products. These comprehensive reviews are performed by AICPA-approved independent CPA evaluators.
We maintain stringent quality control on all tax returns.
- Partners review all tax returns to verify accuracy and proper application of tax law.
- Tax returns prepared by partners undergo review by another CPA.
We value the uniqueness of every client and strive to provide the best advice to each.
- We take the time to meet with you and get to know you and your business.
- We listen, ask questions, and listen some more.
- We tailor our services to match your needs exactly.
- We provide expert advice for your specific situation.
We look for opportunities to help clients improve their situations.
- We look for tax deductions our clients may have missed.
- We offer suggestions that could help clients lower their future tax bills.
- We help clients view their current finances through the lens of long-range goals, e.g., positioning a business for a future acquisition or private equity offering, taking advantage of opportunities made available through tax law changes, moving from one type of business entity to another.
We respect our clients and value their time.
- We keep our commitments. If we say we’ll do something, we do it.
- We’re on time to meetings. We don’t keep you waiting.
- We answer your questions. When we don’t know the answer, we tell you we don’t, but we do the research and get back to you with the answer.
- We strive to be prompt in returning your phone calls and replying to your emails.
What our clients are saying about us