Frank J. Messina
Want More Information?
Ask Us ONLINE
OR CALL (916) 784-1040
Frank J. Messina, Jr., CPA, MS (Taxation)
Frank joined our firm in 2003 and became a partner in 2012. Before working with us, Frank held positions in local and regional CPA firms in Northern California and Nevada, gaining experience serving a broad range of business entities, individuals and fiduciary clients. He also served as an accounting professional in private industry, where he handled the financial affairs of a multistate corporation.
Frank’s current practice areas include tax planning and preparation; business consulting; financial statement audit, review and compilation; and accounting assistance. His general focus is on closely held business, and he also works with individuals, estates, and trusts.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Master of Science, Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Certified Public Accountant, State of California
- Kids’ sports and school activities
- Past Treasurer and Board Member, South Placer Estate Planning Council
What our clients are saying about us